Best Market for Sellers in a Decade
If you OWN a home in the Nashville area, congratulations! The local real estate market has been performing incredibly over the last seven years. Maybe it is time to realize the return on your investment.
- Active inventory in Nashville is the lowest it’s been in 15 years.
- Multiple offer situations are very common as buyers joust to purchase choice properties.
- Interest rates are on the rise, increasing the current buyer pool.
- Spring is, and has always been, the peak season for active buyers.
- The Nashville Chamber of Commerce reports that about 90 people per day move to our city.
This is, without a doubt, a market for sellers, and NOW may be your moment, homeowner.
Contact one of the SimpliCITY Nashville Real Estate PARTNERS, as we’d be glad to discuss the value of your home and create a strategy to take advantage of these rare market conditions.